Step 1: Schedule your tour
- Please contact our Enrollment Director, Rebecca Briamonte at 520.529.1032 for a brief conversation and to schedule your private or group tour (Talk & Tour).
Step 2: Attend a tour
- Attend a Talk & Tour. After your Talk & Tour, you are invited to apply.
Step 3: Apply online
- Follow the application link to TADS (an online and secure tuition and admissions management site) at http://mytads.com/a/TucsonWaldorf to begin your application.
IMPORTANT: We’re here to help. For assistance with this process at any time, contact Enrollment Director, Rebecca Briamonte at 520.529.1032 or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Step 4: Class visit
- Once you have completed your application through TADS, you will be contacted to schedule your child’s visit to the classroom during the school day (usually during outdoor play time). The visit is an opportunity to assess whether your child’s needs will be met by our program. You will be contacted soon after your visit to discuss the faculty’s admission recommendation.
Nursery & Kindergarten Enrollment Information
The Nursery and Kindergarten faculty look forward to getting to know you and your child. Your class teacher will schedule a meeting to get to know your family, explain class procedures and discuss how to best support your child’s transition into our program before your child begins.
- Children in the Nursery program must be 2 ½ years old and potty trained by the first day of attendance.
- Children in the mixed-age Kindergarten program must be 4 years old by May 31. New children may join during the school as space allows.
- Enrollment is considered official when your TADS online enrollment form has been completed and you have set up a billing agreement with initial payment.
- Applications for admission are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications for the current year are accepted at any time.
- Applications for the upcoming academic year are accepted beginning in late January. When applying through TADS, please check to ensure you are applying for the correct year.