Tucson Waldorf School contracts with a company called TADS which offers a convenient online portal for admissions applications and tuition assistance applications as well as managing billing, payment and enrollment for all Tucson Waldorf School programs. You will see links to TADS throughout this site.
When you first use TADS, you will be asked to create a new account by entering an email address and a password. The TADS account you create will be used for all TADS functions during your child’s enrollment at Tucson Waldorf School.
- When you open the link below, select the current school year and click on the green bar titled “create an account.” Enter an email address and choose your password.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application. The TADS enrollment process also includes payment and billing information and processing.
- The last step of your application is to download and print the PDF of the Early Childhood Application. If this is not your child’s first school experience, please download and submit the request for school records to any previous schools attended.
Links to apply for:
- Parent-Child Program (Quail’s Nest for infants to 2 years old)
- Early Childhood (Nursery & Kindergarten for ages 2 1/2 to 6 years old)
- Grade and Middle School (Grades 1-8)