Cost: $25 per 10 x 10 booth space and twenty percent of sales.
As a vendor, I understand and agree to the following:
- The Vendor pays a booth fee of $25.
- The Vendor contributes 20% of the booth’s total sales to Tucson Waldorf School in full at the close of the Craft Fair on December 7, 2013. Payments may be made in cash or check. Checks should be made to Tucson Waldorf Education Association.
- Vendor provides table/tent/canopy/setup no larger than the 10 x 10 space provided.
- Vendor agrees to arrive at the River Bend Farm and Craft Fair at 3605 E. River Rd. on Saturday, December 7, 2013 no later than 8:30 am to set up.
- All vendors are required to stay for the entire fair. Breakdown should not begin until 3:00 pm. Vendor will take all equipment and materials when departing and agrees to break down booth no later than 4:00 pm on the day of the Craft Fair (12/7/2013).
- Vendor is responsible for the supervision of the assigned booth during the operating hours of the Craft Fair. The Vendor is also responsible for the supervision of merchandise during load-in and load-out periods.
- Vendor agrees to keep written record of all sales on the sales tracking form provided by Tucson Waldorf School. The Vendor will present a copy of this form to the Tucson Waldorf School Development Director, Sereti Venzin.
- Vendors are strongly requested to donate a product to be used in the event raffle.
- Vendors are asked to electronically submit a photo of a sample product with this agreement.
- Booth spaces are assigned. Vendors may not change location or designated boundaries of their booth space.
- The Craft Fair organizers must approve all applicants prior to acceptance. The Craft Fair organizers will limit the number of vendors to increase the potential for success for those selected to participate in the fair.
- The Vendor is responsible for all monetary exchanges associated with his/her merchandise, including but not limited to the collection and payment of taxes associated with all merchandise sales as required by State law. Sales are not guaranteed.
- Tucson Waldorf School assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to Vendor items or displays.
- The Vendor agrees that the items offered for sale are original or that the Vendor will obtain any and all necessary clearances or licenses. Food Vendors agree to secure proper food operating licenses or permits.
- The Vendor agrees that the items offered by the Vendor at the Craft Fair shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of others including copyrights and trademark rights. The Vendor agrees to pay any legal payments required to insure that Tucson Waldorf School is held free from all such liabilities or any other payments for liabilities connected with the Craft Fair.