Four Phases of the River Bend Campus Expansion and Capital Campaign
Phase I: Complete!
- Land purchase and renovation of existing structures.
- Master site planning initiated.
- Project estimates and phase planning.
- Cost: $2.2 million.
Phase II: Complete!
- Completion of the River Bend master plan.
- Presidio renovations including addition of kitchen and nursery bathroom in order to accommodate Early Childhood program.
- River Bend construction of grade school buildings with four new classrooms.
- Site preparation, bathrooms, and parking.
- Establishment and growth of an endowment.
- Cost estimate: $1.2 million.
- Completion of Grade school classrooms.
- Construction of Early Childhood Program buildings with eight classrooms and playgrounds, administration buildings, additional parking and landscaping.
- Cost estimate: $5 million.
- Multipurpose performance center and gym with ample room for community gatherings.
- Administration buildings.
- Walking/running path, landscaping, and parking.
- Cost estimate: $2.5 million.