Support Tucson Waldorf School
~Easy ways to give in your everyday life~
- If you shop at amazon.com, TWS gets a percentage of all your purchases when you visit amazon.com by using the amazon search box on our website (in the footer below).
- www.shop.com/Waldorf is a partner and supporter of TWS. Every purchase you make on the TWS portal is eligible for cash back for you and TWS gets a percentage of those purchases. Alumni parents (and former TWS Board President) coordinates our portal if you have have any questions.
Shop at Target?
- Apply for a Target RedCard (credit or debit card) and designate TWS for the Take Charge of Education program by calling 1-800-316-6142 or by visiting Target.com. You save 5% off Target store or target.com purchases and Target donates 1% of those sales to TWS. To apply, ask the cashier at any Target store, or go online to target.com. Applications are also available in the office.
- Use goodsearch.com and designate Tucson Waldorf School. TWS gets a penny from every search – it all adds up.
Scrip and e-scrip
- E-SCRIP: Register all your credit, debit and Safeway Club Card (if applicable) at www.escrip.com. TWS I.D. # is 2062486. TWS receives money back from all your eligible purchases.
- SCRIP cards: Order scrip cards for the stores you normally frequent to earn money for TWS. For a list of complete merchants please visit glscrip.com.
- Double or even triple your gift. Many companies match gifts to non-profit organizations like the Tucson Waldorf School. Ask your HR department for a form (if they support elementary education) and send it with your gift. For proof of 501(c)(3) status, please contact Development Director at 520-529-1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.