Skip to content
Step 1: Contact
- Please contact Jade Hines at [email protected] to schedule a brief conversation and to set up a time for a tour.
Step 2: Parent Visit
Step 3: Application
- After your Tour, you are invited to apply. To begin your application, follow the application link to TADS (an online and secure tuition and admissions management site). Link for the 2023-2024 school year will go live soon!
- You will create an account and password. Select the academic year for which you are applying.
IMPORTANT: We’re here to help. For assistance with this process at any time, contact Jade Hines at [email protected] (You may also call 520.529.1032 #100, email is preferred.)
Step 4: Get-Acquainted Activities with Teacher
- Once you’ve completed your admissions application to the Grades program, you will be contacted to schedule a meeting for your child with a member of our grades faculty. The meeting and activities take approximately 45 minutes and are generally a relaxed, informal experience for the prospective student.
- Based on your child’s meeting with the faculty, a recommendation will be made regarding class placement for the three-day visit.
- Your family will have the opportunity to meet with the class teacher.
Step 5: Applicant Visit Class
- Your child is invited to attend his/ her prospective class for a minimum three-day visit. The class visit is designed to ensure that your child’s needs can be met and gives your child a sense of what it is like to attend Tucson Waldorf School.
Step 6: Admissions Decision Notification
- Once you child has completed their three-day visit, our grades faculty will bring their observations to their regularly scheduled section meeting, where they will have discussions working towards the admission decision for the student. Our Enrollment Director will contact you soon after this section meeting to discuss the faculty’s admission recommendation.
Grades 1-8 Enrollment Information
- We accept ongoing admissions in all of our programs as space allows. Generally, applications are not accepted for enrollment past fall of the first semester of Grade 7. Applications for the current school year are accepted at any time.
- Applications for the upcoming academic year are accepted beginning in late January. Applicants are considered for placement in the order the applications are received. When applying through TADS, please check to ensure you are applying for the correct year (the year your child will be attending TWS).
- Admission is considered complete upon receiving school records from your child’s current (or former) teacher.
- All enrollments are subject to a 6 week trial period.
- Enrollment is considered official when your TADS online enrollment form has been completed and you have set up a billing agreement with initial payment.