Waldorf Education: The greatest gift you can give your child.
Tucson Waldorf School (TWS) is an independent, non-profit, tuition-based school. The school operates without federal or state funding so that Faculty may design programs and curriculum, and be self-governed. Scholarship assistance resources are available to families of all income levels whose children are enrolled in Kindergarten through Grade 8. Scholarship assistance details below.
Materials and building fees are now part of annual tuition and eligible for tuition assistance.
10 month payment period begins in August and goes through May.
12 month payment period begins in June prior to each school year.
|12:30pm pick up||$3,994||$399||$333|
|3:30pm pick up||$4,992||$499||$416|
|5:30pm pick up||$5,657||$566||$471|
|12:30pm pick up||$5,815||$581||$484|
|3:30pm pick up||$7,335||$733||$611|
|5:30pm pick up||$8,285||$828||$690|
|12:30pm pick up||$7,440||$744||$620|
|3:30pm pick up||$9,625||$962||$802|
|5:30pm pick up||$10,955||$1,095||$913|
|12:30pm pick up||$5,733||$573||$478|
|3:30pm pick up||$7,253||$725||$604|
|5:30pm pick up||$8,203||$820||$683|
|12:30pm pick up||$7,345||$734||$612|
|3:30pm pick up||$9,530||$953||$794|
|5:30pm pick up||$10,860||$1,086||$905|
Sibling Discount: We offer a sibling discount of 10% off tuition for the second child enrolled in our school. This discount increases to 30% for the third child and any additional siblings.
Additional Fees: There is an annual Parent Council fee of $25 per family. Additional fees per grade: First-grade Pentatonic flute $70, Third-grade Diatonic flute $85, Fifth-grade Pentathlon Approximately $85, Sixth grade Medieval Games Approximately $75, Sixth-grade Soprano Flute $20.
All of the scholarship resources available to TWS families come from School Tuition Organizations (STOs) funded by the Arizona Private School Tax Credit Program. TWS offers assistance through a close relationship with an STO called Arizona Waldorf Scholarship Foundation (AWSF). AWSF was established to provide scholarships for students attending independent Waldorf schools in Arizona and other local private schools with shared values.
Arizona Waldorf Scholarship Foundation (AWSF):
- Needs-Based Tuition Assistance through AWSF: AWSF needs-based scholarships are awarded to current and newly admitted students on the basis of demonstrated need, as determined by factors such as income, family size, assets, and liabilities. Families are required to reapply on a yearly basis. Please note, you won’t know if you qualify unless you apply.
- Non Needs-Based through AWSF: Families also have the opportunity to raise their own tuition with recommended tax credits processed through AWSF. The Arizona Private School Tax Credit Program allows Arizona State taxpayers to recommend a portion of their taxes directly to a child’s tuition at TWS.
Additional Needs-Based Scholarship Opportunities
TWS strongly encourages families seeking needs-based tuition assistance to pursue additional funding opportunities through the following STO’s that work with TWS and its families. Please visit websites directly for application deadlines.
- Arizona Leadership Foundation (ALF): 928‐231‐2122 | www.arizonaleader.org
- Arizona Tuition Connection: 480‐409‐4106 | www.arizonatuitionconnection.com
- Institute for Better Education (IBE): 520‐512‐5438 | www.ibescholarships.org
- Arizona School Choice Trust (ASCT): 623‐414‐3429 | www.asct.org
- Tuition Organization for Private Schools (TOPS): 480‐414‐8677 | www.topsforkids.com
- School Choice Arizona, Inc: 480‐722‐7502 |www.schoolchoicearizona.org
- Arizona Community Foundation | www.azfoundation.org
Click here for a complete list of School Tuition Organizations (STOs) certified to receive contributions for the Arizona Individual Tax Credit Program.